Friday, December 5, 2008

Many Hatty Returns

Thanks to all of you for reading this blog or rather mostly looking at it. I plan, starting tomorrow to make regular posts on my new site http://manyhattyreturns.com. I hope that you will follow me on that site. It was quite the effort to figure out the responsibilities of owning my own site and not just rely on blogspot.

There are many reasons to have your own self hosted blog. I have been learning under blogging guru Yaro Starek, a young Australian who has had quite a few years doing internet activities. His theme is monetization of a blog but he also has some excellent guidance on blogging in general. If you or someone you know has an interest in blogging please follow the following link to download Yaro's free e-book. It was quite some time until I signed up for his course, there are a lot of internet cowboys and cowgirls and Yaro's course is good. He preaches hard work for results and not shortcuts and not using article banks etc. This is good advice and I can really recommend the program.

Click here to get The Blog Profits Blueprint


As you read this Yaro and a friend and colleague of his are launching a video how to course on blogging. The videos are excellent and the first module is available for free by clicking on the link on the sidebar on this site. You can also follow the following link:
http://www.becomeablogger.com/go.php?offer=darla01&pid=3&u=http://www.becomeablogger.com/

IMPORTANT: ACT NOW FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS THE PRICE OF JOINING THE VIDEO PROGRAM IS $27 US AFTER THAT IT WILL BE $47.

I will not be transferring the posts on this blog to the new site. I will leave this site open for at least 3 months to allow for an orderly transition. I will repost some of the material from here over the next few weeks. I will revisit the narrative and I may change the commentary as well.

My plan will be to post here once a week with some kind of visual photograph or video with directions to the new site. You may want to stay tuned to this feed as well.

No comments: